CONDOR 5"Men's Beard & Moustaches Polished Finished Scissors.
- Model: CONDOR 5"
- SKU: BM-3105-SSP-0500
- Barcode (EAN): 810899020054
POLISHED CONDOR 5" FOR PROFESSIONALS
These Polished Finished Razor Edge Shears Are Designed For Men's Beard & Moustache Cutting, Trimming, Grooming & Styling Scissors With Large Finger Holes & Tension Adjustment.
- Learn more
Share this Product
Five inches scissors that do a lot.
Suvorna Professional BM-3105 CONDOR 5" Polished Finished Scissors for Men's Beard & Mustache Cutting, Trimming & Styling Shears with Tension Adjustment. Only Razor Edge Barber Scissors Designed for Next Level of Beard Grooming, the Razor-Sharp Edge Makes Cutting Effortless and Silky Smooth. Suitable for Both Home and Professional Use & Comes with Lifetime Warranty.
- PRECISE CUTTING: This Condor 5 inch scissors designed as a perfect tool for precise cutting of moustache, beard and sideburns. Take control over your facial hairs and wear the look you want. These scissors are a must have for every beardsman and moustache lover.
- RAZOR SHARP: Extremely sharp razor convex edge blades, which are hollow ground, make precision cuts. We promise they'll not disappoint you!
- JAPANESE J2 420 STEEL: Handcrafted scissors, made from finest J2 420 Japanese steel. Heat treated to Rockwell hardness of 53-54. Mirror polished to a highly reflective smooth surface that resists moisture and oxidation. These scissors can last a lifetime.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We take pride in our craftsmanship, every scissors undergoes our Quality Assurance tests and we offer a lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defect.
- 90 DAYS FREE RETURN: Try them for yourself and if they do not meet your expectations, we are happy to exchange or refund, no question asked!
- Size: 5 inch
- Finish: Polished Mirror
- Material: J2 420C Stainless Steel
- Colour: Natural Polished Steel
- Design For: Right-hand professionals
These Suvorna scissors are handcrafted from Japanese J2 420C stainless steel and have a convenient barber’s grip to help you control each snip of the scissors. Excellent for cutting moustache, beard even eyebrow hairs efficiently and effectively. The blades are hollow ground, which increases cutting efficiency and facilitates precision cuts. These razor-edged scissors are extremely sharp (so please do take extra care when using them). Gold plated tension adjustment knurled knob with backing plate allows for fine tuning. People love the fact that you can adjust the cutting tension. Moreover, they will last you for years.
There comes a time in every man's life when he decides to grow out his facial hair and see—just out of curiosity—how he looks with a beard or moustache. If this is you, then welcome to the club! It’s important to know how to keep it groomed. Trimming your beard or moustache periodically will ensure it stays attractive and enhances your appearance.NOTE: Here are some tips if you want to trim your moustache.
- First, comb dry moustache with a fine toothed comb. When wet, hair can appear longer, leading you to cut off too much.
- Using Suvorna beard & moustache scissors to trim first for shape, cutting along the bottom of stache and then outer edges. Work from the middle towards one side, then to other side and back to the middle.
- Now trim for length comb through stache and cut hair on the outside of comb to describe length. Trim conservatively at first. You can always trim off more, but you can't add it back after you've clipped it.
- Comb through your moustache one last time and clip any hair you may have missed.
All Suvorna products are backed by a money back guarantee, So if you're not satisfied with the purchase for any reason, you may return it in original condition (unused) within 90 days for a full refund.