Manipro m97NAIL & CUTICLE SCISSOR
- Model: Manipro m97
- SKU: NC-2112-SSD
- Barcode (EAN): 5055406700509
MANIPRO M97 3.75" PERFECT FOR HOME USE / SALON
Suvorna nail scissors are easier to control than nippers, nail scissors allow a much more precise trim of the nail.
- Learn more
Share this Product
Nail & Cuticle Scissors In Synthetic Leather Pouch
One precision aligned nail & cuticle scissors with extra large finger holes comes in synthetic leather pouch case for safe keeping. Made of surgical grade stainless steel for protection against infections.
- Professional quality instrument from Suvorna's value range of nail care products.
- Made of high-quality surgical grade stainless steel.
- 3.75" overall length with large finger holes.
- 1" long precision aligned cutting blades
- Ideal for use at home, spas or salons.
- Size: 3.75 inches (Approx)
- Finish: Sand Finished
- Material: Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- Colour: Natural Polished Steel
- For Safe Keeping: Comes in pouch
Suvorna Manipro m97 Take control of your nails and cuticles.
Another high-quality professional grade instrument from Suvorna's Value range of nail scissors, designed to cut nail smoothly and evenly without causing any distress to the hands and fingers. These Suvorna nail Cutting scissors are handmade with high-quality stainless steel. These scissors are built to last with solid sturdy construction.
Manipro m97 fingernail nail scissors have a precision edge designed to make it easier to trim your nails. They won't damage your nails or crush them each time you cut. All in all a perfect tool for Do-it-your selfers or to take with you to your beautician.
Note: Manipro m97 usage instructions below
Unlike everyday scissors, the blades of manicure, or nail, scissors end in a gentle curve that makes it easier to shape your nails.
With these scissors, you cut into your nail from the side. They cause less trauma to your nails than clippers. They’re also easier to control, which lets you make a more precise, smooth cut. But they can be hard to use with your nondominant hand.
When working with scissors, the blades shouldn’t have a gap when you bring them together. As you cut, you want the blades to move against each other. Here’s how to use nail scissors:
- Face the blade toward your nail, and gently cut from one side of the nail across the top to the other side. Use one smooth motion rather than several choppy ones.
- Be sure to cut all the way to the end of the nail so that the cut piece falls off. You shouldn’t have to tear or pull it off.
The nail edge may be smooth after cutting with scissors, but you’ll likely want an emery board or file to finish smoothing and shaping it.
60 days return policy try them yourself and if you don't absolutely love it, we’ll take it back, no question asked!. Suitable for all types of finger nails and the sharp edge makes clean and smooth cuts every time. Comes in a sealed box with an attractive carrying pouch that is small enough to be carried in bags.
All Suvorna Manipro Products Are Backed By A Money-back Guarantee, So If You’re Not Satisfied With Suvorna Manipro Series For Any Reason, You May Return It In Original Condition (UNUSED) Within 60 Days For A Full Refund.